Existing Member Login

Forgot Password?

Follow Us

Become a Fan on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterConnect with Us on LinkInWatch Us on YouTube
Home » Resources » Ask Ron - Q&A sessions with Ron » Ask Ron 2015-05-08

Ask Ron 2015-05-08

We’re answering questions on Tennessee real estate, option deposits and more in this week’s Ask Ron.

Jeffre Lenza wrote in asking a common question—if the house you’re buying is in one state but you live in another, where should you get an attorney? Tune-in to this week’s video to learn the answer!

Still have a question? Submit it to Ron through the Ask Ron forum!

This entry was posted in Ask Ron - Q&A sessions with Ron, Resources, The Gold Club Weekly Report, Training. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Ask Ron 2015-05-08

  1. Darren Dixie says:

    thanks for the info ron. I invest in Nashville, TN.

  2. Tony Garza says:

    Awesome video!
    My CPA is having a hard time placing that income as well. No longer!

  3. Shay Lance says:

    Good info. Must have accountant info. TX

  4. Paul Brennan says:

    Land Trust’s are Great.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *